Batik Faux Fur Embroidery Sherpa Throw
The Batik pattern throw is a double-sided blanket that not only looks like a piece of artwork but can be also used for daily warmth
On The Faux Fur Batik side is a half inch Faux Fur in a bedded pattern of artistic geometric designs that reflects a Fleur De Lis fashion style. The Faux Fur is ultra soft and light to the touch and will feel like fluffy air clouds across the skin.
On the other side is a thick but fluffy soft Sherpa that is developed to retain heat and keep the body cozy warm and safe from the elements.
This Throw blanket can be used as home decoration, lay it across a foot of a bed to accent like colors, or place it on the back of a chair or love seat as an opposing accent color to complete a living room set.
Made of high-quality polyester and sheds only slightly, this is a standard size throw blanket at fifty inches by 60 inches. Made to be machine washed in cold water on low settings and dry on low heat on low settings but for best results Dry Clean.
- Standard Throw Size: 50" x 60"
- Top is Embroidered with Batik Design
- Top is a luxurious super soft Faux Fur
- Back is fluffy warm cozy Sherpa
- Goes great on a foot of a bed or over a couch
- Heat treated for locked in color and will not fade
- Comes in a nice rectangular retail packaging with cross over ribbon
- Made 100% polyester, high-quality Microfiber Faux Fur
- Knitted Construction
- Easy Care: Machine wash in cold water on low, tumble dry on low and low heat