Bamboo Coffee Table with Hairpin Legs
Bamboo Coffee Table with Hairpin Legs, 36" x 24" x 1.8", 19" Legs
BOON Living Bamboo Coffee Table is an affordable choice which is environmentally friendly and gives your living room a fresh new look! The Mid-Century Modern Hairpin tables legs are heavy duty proofed and help this piece blend with your existing styles easily.
100% BAMBOO WOOD! Because we love our environment! The table top is made from 4-6 years old organically grown FSC certified Moso bamboo with a vertical grain core and horizontal grain on the faces. Every single piece has a unique natural bamboo pattern.
STYLISH FINISHES! The hairpin metal legs are made from iron and black powder coat finishes. They will add both stability and mid-century modern style to the piece.
CONVENIENT SIZE! The purchase contains:
- 1 Piece 36" x 24" x 1.8" Bamboo Table Top (NOT Pre-Drilled),
- 4 Pieces 19" Height Hairpin Table Legs,
- 16 Pieces Screws.
- Hardware NOT included.
Please be advised that the table top is NOT pre-drilled, once you receive them, you can DIY where to install legs.
- Step 1 - When drilling holes, remember to stick a strip of masking tape or painter's tape over the area you want to drill, with at least 1/2 inch over on each side of the drill hole area.
- Step 2 - Attach a 1/8 bit drill bit to the drill.
- Step 3 - Drill the hole on a medium speed through the masking tape into the bamboo holding the drill vertically and applying light downward pressure.
- Step 4 - Remove the masking tape then install the legs with the screws come with legs.
CARE! Bamboo counter top surfaces are recommended to be coated with beeswax every several months for longer use.
WARNING! WE WILL NOT TAKE ANY RETURN THAT DRILLED!